CASTLE KOTCT

Castle Courtyard => Coin Stuff => Coins for Trade => Topic started by: CoinCrusader42 on February 09, 2008, 04:54:32 AM

Title: Trade Still On?
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on February 09, 2008, 04:54:32 AM
Terry,

Are we still on for another trade regarding Presidential dollars for a square Kookaburra?

I can get your roll of Madison D in less that a week, and have it in the mail to you -- just like last time.

Deal?

:D :D :D :D
Title: Re: Trade Still On?
Post by: TwoShadows on February 09, 2008, 07:27:16 AM
You bet your buffalo chips it is!!!  I have the bird, in its fancy cage right here beside me. If possibe I would like those singles, along with the rolls, like last time. We did do that didn't we?  ::) Let me know!
Title: Re: Trade Still On?
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on February 10, 2008, 04:15:46 PM
Terry,

Last time I thought it was a roll, plus three singles.

In fairness, just let me know how many dollars you want, and that's what I'll send you.

:D :D :D :D
Title: Re: Trade Still On?
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on February 15, 2008, 06:15:44 PM
Terry,

Went into my bank today and picked up several rolls of Monroe Dollars.  It may have been the last they had because one cashier asked the other for a couple rolls, and she gave them to her saying, "That's the last we have."

Perhaps there are more in the vault, or maybe I cleaned out the last of their supply.

Anyway, President's Day means the banks are closed Monday, so I'll get the Dollars on their way to Indiana next Tuesday.

:) :) :) :)
Title: Re: Trade Still On?
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on February 19, 2008, 08:29:20 PM
Terry,

I'm a day later than I promised.

Sorry.

Your dollars will be on their way to Indiana tomorrow (Wednesday).

Hopefully you will have them in a couple days.

:D :D :D :D
Title: Re: Trade Still On?
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on February 21, 2008, 12:04:50 AM
Coins on their way, as of Wednesday, February 20.

Please let me know when they arrive.

Better obverse than the others I think.  Great reverse.

:D :D :D :D
Title: Re: Trade Still On?
Post by: TwoShadows on February 21, 2008, 07:54:19 AM
I will get yours out just as soon as these current rounds of freezing rain and snow END!!! Got another round coming in this afternoon so it will be a day or two. Really looking forward to Spring this year!