CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Bank Notes => Topic started by: CoinCrusader42 on May 20, 2008, 03:09:43 AM

Title: Any Value?
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on May 20, 2008, 03:09:43 AM
I have a $20 note in my pocket, fresh from the bank where I cashed my check.

The seriel number is EL 66666998 E.

Is that enough 6's to make it worth more than face?

:D :D :D :D
Title: Re: Any Value?
Post by: Triggersmob on May 20, 2008, 03:45:50 AM
Show us a pic, Gary.

;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Any Value?
Post by: Humpybong on May 20, 2008, 05:42:02 PM

If you do not want it...send it to me....I will look after it for you.....he he he he


:o
Title: Re: Any Value?
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on May 20, 2008, 11:27:15 PM
I will Steve.  Just give me a little time.

;D ;D ;D ;D