CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Coins => Topic started by: AdamL on July 19, 2008, 09:36:42 PM

Title: 1943 Walker...
Post by: AdamL on July 19, 2008, 09:36:42 PM
...
(http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x31/zadacat/walkera011.jpg)
(http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x31/zadacat/walkera015.jpg)
Title: Re: 1943 Walker...
Post by: tiddyathome on July 20, 2008, 12:16:13 AM
Aint she beautifulll  8)
Title: Re: 1943 Walker...
Post by: Triggersmob on July 20, 2008, 03:36:30 AM
That's sure is a beauty and nice photography too.

Title: Re: 1943 Walker...
Post by: justabeginner on July 20, 2008, 06:00:37 AM
In the holidays, all I will do is post a trade for these beauties. :D
Title: Re: 1943 Walker...
Post by: AdamL on July 20, 2008, 04:36:56 PM
Quote from: triggersmob on July 20, 2008, 03:36:30 AM
That's sure is a beauty and nice photography too.



Thanks. And I didn't even capture the blast white luster on her.
Title: Re: 1943 Walker...
Post by: S.George on July 21, 2008, 01:57:21 AM
 :D

Sir AdamL:
Liberty Half is the most beautiful coin in U.S.series.  Your's is very beautiful.   Please try to complete the set.
Sincerely
George
Title: Re: 1943 Walker...
Post by: AdamL on July 21, 2008, 08:10:52 PM
I'm working on it, slowly. I've got about 20 so far though.
Title: Re: 1943 Walker...
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on July 21, 2008, 11:59:39 PM
I also have started the set, but doubt it will ever be completed.

:) :) :) :)
Title: Re: 1943 Walker...
Post by: S.George on July 22, 2008, 02:42:39 AM
Quote from: CoinCrusader42 on July 21, 2008, 11:59:39 PM
I also have started the set, but doubt it will ever be completed.

:D

Sir Coincrusader42:
When I was able to complete, you can kindly do that please.   Just remember the distance, thefts done by thieves in Foreign Post , criminals in Customs etc.,
I have started Barber Halves and got around 30 or so.   Heartfelt thanks goes to Sir Goose who has sent 5 different Barber Halves.
Ms.Kitty has kindly helped me with 1914-P, THE LOWEST MINTAGE in the series.
Barber Half is also one of the most Beautiful coin of U.S.
Sincerely
George