(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/usa/desoto3fr.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/capeverde/capeverde20.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/capeverde/capeverde100.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/dominican/dominican2pesosdtl.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/dominican/dominican2pesos.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/gabon/gabon2000francs.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/italy/italy20000lire1975.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/ivorycoast/wasivorycoast.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/mali/wasmali100.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/mexico/mexicosonora5pdtl1.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/mexico/mexicosonora5.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/mexico/mexicosonora5dtl2.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/philippines/philippinesbank10pesosdtl.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/philippines/philippinesbank10pesos.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/england/england10-vi.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/sweden/sweden100-vi.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/norway/norway100-vi.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/norway/nor500-vi.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/comoros/comoros2500-vi.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/georgia/georgia50-vi.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/england/komori-vi.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/usa/csa1001864tn.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/sanmarino/sm150-vi.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/sanmarino/sm200-vi.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/ireland/bankofireland1sp.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/ireland/bankofireland5sp.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/ireland/bankofireland10sp.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/ireland/bankofireland100sp.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/ireland/provincialireland1sp.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/ireland/provincialireland5sp.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/ireland/provincialireland10sp.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/banknotes/guineabissau/guineabissau100.jpg)
WOW Dave! Those are all great looking notes! Lots of pretty girls in that bunch! LOL .... Thanks for sharing! 8) 8) 8)
Another fantastic display of women on banknotes from you SM.
Many thanks for showing them
I know you collect for the women, SM, but that Cormoros note with the Turtle on it is beautiful!
Quote from: ElleKitty on August 09, 2008, 08:41:55 AM
I know you collect for the women, SM, but that Cormoros note with the Turtle on it is beautiful!
I admit, I bought that more for the turtle, the Comoros notes are unique, I believe one of them got note of the year in the IBNS journal a couple of years back.
Thanks you Scottishmoney for pictures of beautiful notes. Really beautiful. Have you all in your collection ? :o