CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Coins => Topic started by: scottishmoney on September 15, 2008, 02:34:52 PM

Title: Texas Centennial Half 1937
Post by: scottishmoney on September 15, 2008, 02:34:52 PM
(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/usa/texasfr.jpg)

(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/usa/texasrv.jpg)

My all time favourite USA commemorative, one that some would complain is busy with designs, but there is nothing left to blank space on this coin.  And I got a good scare on Friday when it should have come with the package it was intended to, but was left out!  It showed up today after a frantic call.
Title: Re: Texas Centennial Half 1937
Post by: AdamL on September 15, 2008, 04:44:41 PM
I like it alot!
Title: Re: Texas Centennial Half 1937
Post by: Triggersmob on September 15, 2008, 05:48:43 PM
Great looking coin.
I haven't seen that one before.
Thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: Texas Centennial Half 1937
Post by: Nighthawk on September 15, 2008, 09:10:10 PM
Awesome coin Dave! ;D
Title: Re: Texas Centennial Half 1937
Post by: latman on September 15, 2008, 09:14:43 PM
That really is very nice. I love a lot of detail on a coin, more to appreciate.
Title: Re: Texas Centennial Half 1937
Post by: longnine009 on September 15, 2008, 09:40:14 PM
It is too busy but it's my favorite too.
Title: Re: Texas Centennial Half 1937
Post by: EgCollector on September 16, 2008, 03:26:58 AM
very nice coin, Thanks for sharing  :)
Title: Re: Texas Centennial Half 1937
Post by: ElleKitty on September 16, 2008, 03:57:11 AM
I love that coin.  Of all the US coins, that is perhaps the one that I would like most to add to my collection.  However, they're pretty darned expensive. :(