CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Australian Coins => Topic started by: latman on October 01, 2008, 12:32:32 AM

Title: Perth Mint 2009 Bullion coins.
Post by: latman on October 01, 2008, 12:32:32 AM
I think it was twoshadows I was talking to in chat a little while ago who was interested in the new Koala issues. Can't find them on the Perth Mint website at the moment, but I knew I had seen them somewhere.

http://www.newcastlecoins.com.au/index.html?c241.html&1
Title: Re: Perth Mint 2009 Bullion coins.
Post by: Triggersmob on October 01, 2008, 05:47:10 AM
They are in the latest Perth Mint catalogue, at the same prices.
So support your local Knight and order from Bigfella.
Title: Re: Perth Mint 2009 Bullion coins.
Post by: TwoShadows on October 01, 2008, 04:27:58 PM
Well I sure do need two of the 1 ounce silver Koala's and one 1/2 ounce silver Koala's here in my Indiana Koala farm!!! I am talking about the new 2009's!