I'm trying to get a nice type set of the U.S. small sized notes up to about 1976 or so. These are the latest acquisitions.
1928 U.S. $1 Silver Certificate, Red Seal, Unc.
(http://www.banknotebank.com/notes/908959A.jpg)
(http://www.banknotebank.com/notes/908959B.jpg)
1934 U.S. $1 Silver Certificate, Blue Seal, Unc.
(http://www.banknotebank.com/notes/908960A.jpg)
(http://www.banknotebank.com/notes/908960B.jpg)
1928 G U.S. $2 United States Note, Red Seal, Unc.
(http://www.banknotebank.com/notes/908961A.jpg)
(http://www.banknotebank.com/notes/908961B.jpg)
1953 B U.S. $5 United States Note, Unc.
(http://www.banknotebank.com/notes/908962A.jpg)
(http://www.banknotebank.com/notes/908962B.jpg)
Nice notes......any spares?
Quote from: bm1947 on October 17, 2007, 07:43:12 PM
Nice notes......any spares?
I wish, but no. I try to get one of each in the best condition I can afford, so no duplicates yet :'(
Tom, Very nice looking banknotes!!
:) :) :) :)
very nice notes 8)
Thanks, guys ;D
Well done. Keep them coming. Cheers.
Great notes in super condition, that will be a beautiful collection when you get them all.
madspec
Very nice ;D
VERY VERY nice! I have a couple of those, but not anywhere close to that good o condition.