CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Coins => Topic started by: ElleKitty on October 20, 2008, 06:24:37 PM

Title: 1858 LL Flying Eagle
Post by: ElleKitty on October 20, 2008, 06:24:37 PM
(http://www.omnicoin.com/coins/953639.jpg)

I just received this coin in the mail; as a trade with Nighthawk.  :D  I just love the Flying Eagle small cents, probably one of the few US coins I do like and collect. :)  This one is rated Fine, and will look lovely next to the small flock that I've started. :)

Thanks Nighthawk!

Title: Re: 1858 LL Flying Eagle
Post by: KurtS on October 20, 2008, 07:25:13 PM
Very nice...I think this is one of the more attractive US designs.
Title: Re: 1858 LL Flying Eagle
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on October 21, 2008, 10:22:39 PM
I only have one, but I really like the design.

:) :) :) :)
Title: Re: 1858 LL Flying Eagle
Post by: EgCollector on October 28, 2008, 09:19:53 AM
A very beautiful coin Elle  :)