CASTLE KOTCT

Castle Courtyard => Coin Stuff => Coins Wanted => Topic started by: EgCollector on November 06, 2008, 03:23:09 AM

Title: My Want List
Post by: EgCollector on November 06, 2008, 03:23:09 AM
updated in a new thread


Title: Re: US coins needed
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on November 06, 2008, 03:41:37 AM
It will be a day or two, but I'll see what I have.

I'll be most happy to help you, assuming I have duplicates.

:) :) :) :)
Title: Re: US coins needed
Post by: EgCollector on November 06, 2008, 04:15:04 AM
Thanks CC  :)
As always, you are very helpful  :) :)
Title: Re: US coins needed
Post by: NoHope587 on November 06, 2008, 08:54:25 AM
EgCollector is this list up to date?

I have some of the Half dollars and most of the jefferson nickels. Are you looking for circulated or Uncirculated coins?
Title: Re: US coins needed
Post by: EgCollector on November 06, 2008, 03:22:01 PM
nohope, yes this list is up to date.  :)

circulated coins would be fine  ;D
Title: Re: US coins needed
Post by: NoHope587 on November 06, 2008, 04:50:19 PM
I can do the early Jeffersons in Uncirculated and a few of the Half dollars in about uncirculated.
Will post a list in an hour or two.
Title: Re: US coins needed
Post by: EgCollector on November 06, 2008, 05:06:31 PM
Thank you nohope  :)
Title: Re: US coins needed
Post by: NoHope587 on November 06, 2008, 06:01:38 PM
Do you want pictures posted?
I have a Choice uncirculated 1938D, Uncirculated 1938S and an AU 1939D so far
1960D
2003P
2004P
2005D
Title: Re: US coins needed
Post by: EgCollector on November 07, 2008, 05:03:05 PM
no need for pics  :)
When you finish your search, please tell me what you have and what you need for trade.

Thanks nohope  :)
Title: Re: My Want List
Post by: EgCollector on February 14, 2009, 09:26:35 AM
 :)
Title: Re: My Want List (Updated)
Post by: Humpybong on February 14, 2009, 05:15:55 PM

Hello Amr,

I have a spare Alaska P and Hawaii D if you want them.

Title: Re: My Want List (Updated)
Post by: EgCollector on February 15, 2009, 10:29:00 AM
Quote from: humpybong on February 14, 2009, 05:15:55 PM

Hello Amr,

I have a spare Alaska P and Hawaii D if you want them.



Thanks Barry, i havent been able to add much to my US collection lately.
What would you need for the trade.  :)
Title: Re: My Want List (Updated)
Post by: tyjulie on March 02, 2009, 06:53:11 AM
can help with the 2005d bison nickel
Title: Re: My Want List (Updated)
Post by: EgCollector on June 17, 2009, 05:43:30 AM
Thanks buda  for your help  :)
Title: Re: My Want List (Updated)
Post by: tyjulie on June 17, 2009, 05:53:32 AM
will send again