This Britannia coin, containing a quarter of an ounce of platinum, carries a strict issue limit of just 500. The new reverse design, by artist John Bergdahl, depicts the standing figure of Britannia, while the obverse features Ian Rank-Broadley's portrait of Her Majesty The Queen. :) Enjoy.
:)
;)
Really nice coin. :) What does one of then sell for? I've never even seen a Platinum coin.
That coin is beautifull.
Quote from: Pocketcoins on February 25, 2009, 10:29:15 PM
Really nice coin. :) What does one of then sell for? I've never even seen a Platinum coin.
David, not even one of the U.S. platinum bullion coins?
We have a grand total of one platinum coin. Actually my wife owns it. One of the small U.S. coins.
They are nice to look at -- expensive to own.
:) :) :) :)
Quote from: Pocketcoins on February 25, 2009, 10:29:15 PM
Really nice coin. :) What does one of then sell for? I've never even seen a Platinum coin.
£549.99 :)
It ha an extremely low issue limit of just 500
Presented in a beautiful oak-veneer luxury display case, with the Royal Mint logo presented in gold on the lid.
Complete with individually numbered certificate of Authenticity.
:)
Quote from: AdamL on February 25, 2009, 10:34:27 PM
That coin is beautifull.
David, not even one of the U.S. platinum bullion coins?
Nop I have never seen a Platinum coin Adam :(