(http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney/ukraina/DSC02293.JPG)
Not an easy task, what with Soviet era cashiers in grocery stores that hoard coins like they are going out of style. I have literally had arguments in grocery stores with clerks that refused to give me change - they suggested I go to a bank and get change and bring it back, meanwhile peering into their cash drawer you see piles of coins.
WOW! That's a lot of change! ;D
Well the good news for my collection, I am going to be here in UA through late August. I might have so much then I start throwing it at clerks that are disgruntled.
Why don't the cashiers want to give you change? Boy I sure would like to sit and look thoue all that. ;D
Quote from: Scottishmoney on June 16, 2009, 06:18:44 PM
Well the good news for my collection, I am going to be here in UA through late August. I might have so much then I start throwing it at clerks that are disgruntled.
Hey, throw some of that my way please!!! ;D