100 Rupees 1944 P17b. (Japanese Occupation) ;D
Reverse of note above ;D
100 Kyats 1958 P51a. ;D
Reverse of note above ;D
5 Kyats 1965 P53 ;D
Reverse of note above ;D
5 Kyats 1973 P57 ;D
Reverse of note above ;D
25 Kyats 1972 P59 ;D
Reverse of note above ;D
15 Kyats 1986 P62 ;D
Reverse of note above ;D
NIGHTHAWK-------THOSE ARE QUITE A VARIETY OF NOTES---I DIDN'T THINK YOU HAD SO MANY.........THANKS FOR SHARING
YOUR SERVANT AND FRIEND..THE TEMPLAR(//)
Oh, there's more........... 35 Kyats 1986 P63 ;D
Reverse of note above ;D
75 Kyats 1985 P65 ;D
Reverse of note above ;D
Those Burma notes sure have some bright colors. ;D
very nice specially the reverse of the 100 Kyats 1958 :)
Quote from: Pocketcoins on April 03, 2010, 10:28:58 PM
Those Burma notes sure have some bright colors. ;D
Bright colors, yes. And some awful strange denominations: 15, 35, 75 Kyats? ???
Well, I just learnt something, thanks John.
I didn't know they used Rupee in Burma.
Quote from: triggersmob on April 04, 2010, 07:18:56 PM
Well, I just learnt something, thanks John.
I didn't know they used Rupee in Burma.
Well they used to, but not no more! Now it's Kyats! :)