CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Coins => Topic started by: NoHope587 on June 18, 2010, 01:44:37 PM

Title: YellowStone in Texas.
Post by: NoHope587 on June 18, 2010, 01:44:37 PM
Got a D mint Yellowstone quarter in change yesterday....
(http://www.mycoins.us/forum/Auctions/JUNE2010/DSC08463.JPG)
(http://www.mycoins.us/forum/Auctions/JUNE2010/DSC08464.JPG)
Title: Re: YellowStone in Texas.
Post by: Triggersmob on June 18, 2010, 06:09:40 PM
Nice, I haven't seen that one before.
Title: Re: YellowStone in Texas.
Post by: Templar on June 18, 2010, 07:41:40 PM
IT IS THE FIRST OF THE NEW QUARTERS I HAVE SEEN.........I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO GET INTO COLLECTING THIS SET......ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.......BUT THANKS FOR SHOWING THEM

TEMPLAR(//)
Title: Re: YellowStone in Texas.
Post by: Nighthawk on June 18, 2010, 07:50:10 PM
Wow! For a new quarter it looks like it's been around the block more than a few times!   :)
Title: Re: YellowStone in Texas.
Post by: OldDan on June 18, 2010, 09:07:23 PM
Wouldn't you know it, they still haven't made it to Wyoming for distribution........yet!!!!!  Maybe next month when everyone else has them in their collections.
Title: Re: YellowStone in Texas.
Post by: Templar on June 19, 2010, 03:29:38 AM
I HAVE HEARD OF THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS BUT I NEVER HEARD THE YELLOW STONE OF TEXAS...........CAN YOU HUM A FEW BARS.....BETTER YET CAN WE GO TO A FEW BARS AND HUM ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Title: Re: YellowStone in Texas.
Post by: edix on June 19, 2010, 08:36:13 AM
Coolios!
All I've come across are 2010 shield cents.