CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Bi-Metallic Coins of the World => Topic started by: S.George on September 17, 2010, 08:41:06 AM

Title: Rs.10 Bimetalic coin & St.Alphonsa Rs.5 - Govt. Mint Issue
Post by: S.George on September 17, 2010, 08:41:06 AM
 :D

Hi:
I send you the scans of Government Mint Set of Rs.5 Saint Alphonsa and Rs.10 Sikh Gurdhuwara coin.   Hope, Members may like them
George
Title: Re: Rs.10 Bimetalic coin & St.Alphonsa Rs.5 - Govt. Mint Issue
Post by: EgCollector on September 17, 2010, 03:33:32 PM
Nice coins,thanks for sharing Sir George
i bet the bimetalic coins will be interesting to many members especially humpybong  :)
Title: Re: Rs.10 Bimetalic coin & St.Alphonsa Rs.5 - Govt. Mint Issue
Post by: Triggersmob on September 17, 2010, 06:19:31 PM
Nice coins, George.
I already have the 5 Rupee, thanks to you.
What I am most pleased about though, is seeing you back in the Castle.
Welcome back.
Title: Re: Rs.10 Bimetalic coin & St.Alphonsa Rs.5 - Govt. Mint Issue
Post by: Humpybong on September 18, 2010, 09:58:36 PM

Very nice George,  I have a number of bi-metallic coins from India.