CASTLE KOTCT

Castle Courtyard => Coin Stuff => Coins for Trade => Topic started by: EgCollector on October 04, 2012, 12:23:06 PM

Title: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: EgCollector on October 04, 2012, 12:23:06 PM
Hi all,

I am offering these notes (32 notes) for either FDC's and/or old Post cards with Virgin Mary on it or any related to Christmas. 

if you are interested please PM me

Thanks :)


4 Unc 50 piastres 2006 with consecutive numbers (These are not in circulation any more and been replaced by coins since 2008)
Title: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: EgCollector on October 04, 2012, 12:35:32 PM
10 Unc 1 pound 2007 notes with consecutive numbers (These are not in circulation any more and been replaced by coins since 2008)
Title: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: EgCollector on October 04, 2012, 12:44:28 PM
8 Unc 50 piastres 2008 with consecutive numbers (Last year of Issue)
Title: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: EgCollector on October 04, 2012, 12:47:15 PM
10 Unc 1 pound 2008 notes with consecutive numbers in 2 lots, 5 notes each (Last year of Issue)
Title: Re: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: Triggersmob on October 27, 2012, 08:50:49 AM
When I was a lad of just 9 years of age, I use to collect FDCs, but not any more.
Here is a couple I bought back in 1967. (they look better in hand).
I have had these so long, they are very special to me, but I would be prepared
to let them go to a new home, because you are a special friend, Amr.
No trade required.  ;D


Title: Re: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: EgCollector on October 28, 2012, 05:27:58 AM
Thank you very much my friend for your words ... The covers are very beautiful
Thanks and much appreciated :)
Title: Re: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: Triggersmob on October 28, 2012, 07:59:14 AM
They are packed and will be in the mail tomorrow.

;D
Title: Re: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: EgCollector on November 01, 2012, 04:27:18 AM
Thanks Steve
Will keep my eye on my mail box and will confirm once received. :)
Title: Re: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: Triggersmob on January 31, 2013, 03:31:06 AM
Seriously starting to believe that those FDC's have gone missing in the post.  :(
Title: Re: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: EgCollector on January 31, 2013, 03:44:35 AM
I am sorry Steve but it seems so.
I have received the PNC that Barry sent me a long time ago but the FDC you sent didnt show till now.
I still appreciate your help and generosity my friend
Title: Re: Want FDC / Post cards for Egyptian notes
Post by: Triggersmob on January 31, 2013, 03:57:46 AM
Very disappointing, but what can you do.  :)