CASTLE KOTCT

Castle Courtyard => Coin Stuff => Contests & Giveaways => Topic started by: Triggersmob on October 12, 2013, 06:59:18 PM

Title: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Triggersmob on October 12, 2013, 06:59:18 PM
OK, let's see who can identify this coin.
I will expand the picture a little bit further each day.
(unless Erik wins it on the first day lol)
The prize will be this coin.
Good luck.
Now get in while Erik is sleeping.


Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Muckeye on October 12, 2013, 11:40:47 PM
My guess is the "NOSE" by Pablo Picasso
Circa 1559
regards MUCKEYE.
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Erik on October 13, 2013, 01:44:05 AM
Quote from: triggersmob on October 12, 2013, 06:59:18 PM
OK, let's see who can identify this coin.
I will expand the picture a little bit further each day.
(unless Erik wins it on the first day lol)
The prize will be this coin.
Good luck.
Now get in while Erik is sleeping.




;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Triggersmob on October 13, 2013, 02:31:05 AM
Quote from: Muckeye on October 12, 2013, 11:40:47 PM
My guess is the "NOSE" by Pablo Picasso
Circa 1559
regards MUCKEYE.

OK first clue, I don't own any coins that old.
(with the exception of some old Chinese coins).
My oldest coin in 1806.
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Erik on October 13, 2013, 06:36:16 AM
It will be extremly hard because metal on coin is common and face on coins is common too.
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Erik on October 13, 2013, 12:16:48 PM
I hope small clue tomorrow  :) For example continent of country ;)
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Triggersmob on October 13, 2013, 05:27:19 PM
Time to show some more....
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Erik on October 13, 2013, 11:23:25 PM
Moroco 10 dirhams 1995  :)
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Triggersmob on October 14, 2013, 03:42:24 AM
We have a winner. :)
There is no doubt, this boy is good.
How did you find that one, Erik?
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Erik on October 14, 2013, 09:36:47 AM
I know this coin. Coin collecting is really my the best hobby. I havent enough coins in my collection and so I like watch coins in internet. I know a lot of coins  :) I glad from each one coin and I a long time hold coin in my hands  :) Somebody collect coins for trade or wealth and I collect coins only for pleasure.
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Templar on October 14, 2013, 09:45:52 AM
WAY TO GO ERIK--YOU ARE REALLY SHOWING UP THE OLDER KNIGHTS........KEEP UP THE GOODE WORK
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Templar on October 14, 2013, 09:52:21 AM
IF I MIGHT ADD TO THE QUIZ...CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS PERSON AND WHAT HE DID-----A COIN WAS ISSUED IN 1995 HONORING HIM.................
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Erik on October 15, 2013, 04:52:26 PM
Nobody know who is it ? One glue .... initials are A.B.P. :)
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Triggersmob on October 15, 2013, 05:22:23 PM
Could this be the coin?
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Erik on October 15, 2013, 11:40:09 PM
Yes, it is correctly  :D Congratulation Mr. Steve :) :) :)
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Erik on October 17, 2013, 12:28:25 AM
Mr. Templar , please confirm if Mr. Steve is winner your contest :)
Title: Re: "Muckeye Takes a Rest", Competition #2,
Post by: Triggersmob on October 17, 2013, 03:47:09 AM
I have not mentioned a name yet.
So, this is "Banjo" Paterson, poet.