MY new comp. starts today.
The prize is an Australian coin, if you can
identify it.
The first clue is:
!. It is Cupro-nickel and 31.51 mm in diameter.
I have five more clues (daily) unless won
earlier.
regards, Muckeye.
It's an Australian 50 center...
2001 centenary?
Sorry Miss Kitty,
Wrong!
I forgot to add. Each clue will be posted at
approx. 6.00PM East Aust. time.
Thank you and regards........
Has to be just a stab in the dark at this stage,
so I'll guess 1988 Bicentenary.
Yeeeessss , next competition. Thanks Mr. Bob.
My guess is 50 cent 2005 World war.
Clue No 2.
Coin was designed by Stuart DEVLIN and is not the Coat of Arms.
regards,
So it will be 50 cent Captain Cook :)
Sorry Eric and Steve, both wrong.
regards.
1977 Silver Jubilee ?
Sorry Erik, try again.
Muckeye.
89 Commonwealth games?
Clue No.3
.The coin is uncirculated and is a commemorative of the
Royal Family of Queen Elizabeth 11.
Good luck and regards.
Royal wedding ?
Try again Erik, and name the year.
regards Muckeye.
2007 Royal 60th Wedding Anniversary
There is a few to choose from.
I'll start at the beginning and try 2002 Anniv. of Accession.
Both wrong!, but there's not many left to choose from.
regards.
I dont know - 2006 Royal visit ?
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!
Eric has picked it once again, tho' not from lack of
trying.
The coin is the 50 cent 2006 Royal Visit.
Congratulations Erik. Coin on it's way today.
Really ? Wow .... thank you very much. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Next coin to my collection nice australian 50 cents.
Well done Erik and thanks to Muckeye for the competition. :)
My pleasure and thanks to all who tried.
Regards.
Congrats Erik!
Good work Erik......looks like Muckeye will have to make them more difficult.
Thanks everybody and mainly Mr. Muckeye for this the competition. :D :D :D
Today I opened window in my Advent Calendar with gifts as small chocolates. Today I can add as christmas gift one nice aussie 50 cent from Mr. Bob :D :D :D
Stay tuned everybody.
We are going to have a Special Xmas competition.
The clues will be very cryptic and the prize very
special.
Will probably start Thursday or Friday and it wont be easy.
regards, Muckeye.
Thank you for your effort our dear Honorary Knight of contests :D
:D :D :D :D :D WE ARE VERY PLEASED :D :D :D :D :D
Cryptic, hey. That's gonna hurt the brain. ;D
Quote from: Muckeye on December 09, 2013, 02:55:17 PM
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!
Eric has picked it once again, tho' not from lack of
trying.
The coin is the 50 cent 2006 Royal Visit.
Congratulations Erik. Coin on it's way today.
Today I received this nice prize :D :D :D I thought letter was lost but today I found surprise. The prize wasnot common 50 cent but rare and valueable beautiful UNC coin. Next australian addition to my collection from Mr. Bob. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I really did not know that the prize is so nice coin.