CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => World Bank Notes => Topic started by: Triggersmob on February 08, 2015, 02:46:29 AM

Title: Russian Banknotes
Post by: Triggersmob on February 08, 2015, 02:46:29 AM
I scored some free Russian banknotes from a friend at work.
Anyone know the Pick# for these?


Title: Re: Russian Banknotes
Post by: MattTheRiley on February 08, 2015, 08:36:55 AM
Those are cool. I picked up some Ukrainian notes from a friend who served a mission there.
Title: Re: Russian Banknotes
Post by: Triggersmob on February 08, 2015, 09:06:25 AM
Quote from: matttheriley on February 08, 2015, 08:36:55 AM
Those are cool. I picked up some Ukrainian notes from a friend who served a mission there.

Where's the pics then? :)
Title: Re: Russian Banknotes
Post by: Humpybong on February 08, 2015, 11:19:57 PM
Quote from: triggersmob on February 08, 2015, 02:46:29 AM
I scored some free Russian banknotes from a friend at work.
Anyone know the Pick# for these?




In the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money (Modern Issues 17th Edition the catalog numbers are 271 and 270.

Title: Re: Russian Banknotes
Post by: Triggersmob on February 09, 2015, 12:25:37 AM
I did some Google searching after I posted these pics and it seems there are reprints.
The notes keep the 1997 date, but have reprint dates in micro writing. See new pic below.
this changes the pick# to 275 and 277 if I am correct. Can you confirm this for me. 
Title: Re: Russian Banknotes
Post by: Humpybong on February 10, 2015, 06:41:54 AM

Not sure triggersmob....my book only goes to 273

Title: Re: Russian Banknotes
Post by: Triggersmob on February 10, 2015, 07:09:46 PM
Thanks for checking anyway, Barry. Cheers.  :)