CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => European Coins => Topic started by: Triggersmob on July 18, 2015, 06:57:05 AM

Title: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: Triggersmob on July 18, 2015, 06:57:05 AM
As part of the trade that I received from Marek,
I also added some nice Russian 10 Rouble coin.
Here is just a few of them...
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: SirStacksALot on July 18, 2015, 09:26:10 PM
Nice set of Russian coins.  The astronaut is my favorite.
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: ausjack on July 19, 2015, 12:00:26 AM
Very nice Steve and just love the spaceman, really cool :)
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: Triggersmob on July 19, 2015, 02:42:03 AM
That's spaceman is Yuri Gargarin, just so you know.
The coin celebrates 40 years of manned space flight.  :)
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: ausjack on July 19, 2015, 03:47:16 AM
Did you say you didn't want it  ::) or was I just hearing things  ;D
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: Triggersmob on July 19, 2015, 08:00:24 AM
Quote from: ausjack on July 19, 2015, 03:47:16 AM
Did you say you didn't want it  ::) or was I just hearing things  ;D
I think you were just hearing things. :)
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: ausjack on July 19, 2015, 05:03:37 PM
well it was worth a try Steve  :D :D :D
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: ausjack on July 19, 2015, 05:24:35 PM
I have one that's very similar Steve but it's a bit older and I have to give it some WD to get rid of the green gunk
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: ausjack on July 19, 2015, 05:26:36 PM
Oop's my mistake, thought mine was older but think yours might be :)
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: MattTheRiley on July 20, 2015, 02:00:00 AM
Ground control, to Major Tom...
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: Triggersmob on July 20, 2015, 05:55:30 AM
Nice Polish coin, AJ.
Yes, I think mine is older.

Astronaut..."Houston we have a problem"
Houston....."What do you mean, we?"

Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: MattTheRiley on July 20, 2015, 09:28:18 AM
Ha, ha! Nice one Steve!
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: ausjack on July 20, 2015, 07:32:50 PM
HAHAHA funny you say that Matt as I was only listening to that yesterday and this :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeUx5sdp3qM and rocket man by elton john and next time I'm on acf I was going to post the links  8)
He he yeah not bad Steve ;)
Title: Re: Russian 10 Roubles
Post by: Triggersmob on July 21, 2015, 05:31:21 AM
The joke was a re-wording of the old classic...

Lone Ranger.."We are surrounded by Indians Tonto, we are going to die"
Tonto...:What do you mean, we, Whiteman?"