CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Bank Notes => Topic started by: CoinCrusader42 on November 13, 2007, 07:47:15 PM

Title: New Acquisition
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on November 13, 2007, 07:47:15 PM
I bought myself a $1 Silver Certificate today, Series 1928.

Great condition.

I paid $10 for it.

:) :) :) :)
Title: Re: New Acquisition
Post by: AuldFartte on November 13, 2007, 09:36:30 PM
Cool !!! The 1928s are my favorite $1 small notes  ;D
Title: Re: New Acquisition
Post by: dsking on November 13, 2007, 11:25:24 PM
So it's a "funny back" like this one?
Title: Re: New Acquisition
Post by: Madspec on November 14, 2007, 05:35:22 AM
Sounds like you have yourself a good deal there.  I have several silver certificates but none of the funny backs.

madspec
Title: Re: New Acquisition
Post by: CoinCrusader42 on November 20, 2007, 01:38:26 AM
Deb, you continue to amaze me.

How did you get my dollar bill?!

;D ;D ;D ;D