CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Other World Coins => Topic started by: Triggersmob on February 11, 2016, 08:24:47 PM

Title: Coins and banknotes from my cruise.
Post by: Triggersmob on February 11, 2016, 08:24:47 PM
Just got back from a cruise to New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
Didn't manage to find to many new additions, but did find a few.

For the coins, I added a 2009, 2010 and 2015 100 francs and 2014 10 francs from New Caledonia,
and from Vanuatu I added a 2015 100 Vatu, which is a new design.

For the banknotes, I added a 500 Francs from New Caledonia and 200 and 1000 Vatu from Vanuatu,
all of which are new designs and the Vatu notes are now plastic.

Title: Re: Coins and banknotes from my cruise.
Post by: Redlock on February 12, 2016, 04:51:02 AM
Thx for sharing  :)
Title: Re: Coins and banknotes from my cruise.
Post by: Humpybong on February 12, 2016, 05:26:40 AM


He is just bragging........
Title: Re: Coins and banknotes from my cruise.
Post by: Triggersmob on February 12, 2016, 06:53:09 PM
Quote from: Humpybong on February 12, 2016, 05:26:40 AM


He is just bragging........

LOL, at least I'm only on holiday for a few weeks each year. Your life is one long holiday. :)
Title: Re: Coins and banknotes from my cruise.
Post by: Humpybong on February 12, 2016, 08:06:00 PM


So true......