CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => European Coins => Topic started by: Triggersmob on April 01, 2016, 08:07:17 PM

Title: 2016 Euro Coins
Post by: Triggersmob on April 01, 2016, 08:07:17 PM
I just received another bunch of German pfennig coins for my collection from Ralf. 
Many thanks for that Ralf.
He also sent me a couple of new 2 Euro coins.
The Irish coin celebrates 100 years of the Irish Republic
and the Austrian coin celebrates 200 years of the Austrian National Bank.
Title: Re: 2016 Euro Coins
Post by: AnotherKnight on April 12, 2016, 01:22:54 AM
Sweet, nice coins Steve :)
Title: Re: 2016 Euro Coins
Post by: Triggersmob on April 12, 2016, 04:29:23 AM
Quote from: AnotherKnight on April 12, 2016, 01:22:54 AM
Sweet, nice coins Steve :)

Thanks AK.
Don't leave it so long between visits.:)
Title: Re: 2016 Euro Coins
Post by: AnotherKnight on April 12, 2016, 05:21:35 AM
Ya know what they say mate, no rest for the wicked  ::) I had a look in the other day, same as the other forum I've cut back on my posts LOL  :D but I'm still around to try and keep an eye on the likes of you hehehe  ;)