CASTLE KOTCT

Member Administration => Members Welcome & Introductions => Topic started by: Merlin on March 11, 2017, 06:56:43 AM

Title: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Merlin on March 11, 2017, 06:56:43 AM
Join me in welcoming felinfoel to the New Castle KOTCT Forum! Please take just a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself and what your collecting passions are. We are all adults and do our best to maintain an adult atmosphere.

As a member, you are going to get to know many great members from around the world who are all ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well. Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle KOTCT site.

In closing, please take the time to complete your profile information. It's this little bit of info that helps us better get to know you.

Again, I extend my wand in welcoming felinfoel to The Knights of the Coin Table and Castle KOTCT Members Forum!

Merlin
Title: Re: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Mackinac on March 11, 2017, 07:50:07 AM
Welcome to KOTCT
Title: Re: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Felinfoel on March 11, 2017, 01:12:53 PM
Thank you!

I came over from the PCGS forum. I currently collect Daniel Carr items primarily. I also collect Morgan and Peace dollars, plus some $2.5 Indian gold.

I live in Maine but travel a lot (sending this from a hotel in London).
Title: Re: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Nevol on March 11, 2017, 04:32:55 PM
Welcome to KOTCT
Title: Re: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Triggersmob on March 11, 2017, 06:53:49 PM
Welcome to the castle Felinfoel.
I hope the weather in London is pleasant for you.
Title: Re: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: SirStacksALot on March 12, 2017, 03:36:35 PM
Welcome to the castle Felinfoel  :)
Title: Re: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: MattTheRiley on March 12, 2017, 09:00:48 PM
Welcome Felinfoel! I was born in Maine! Enjoy the castle!
Title: Re: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Kittlecoins on March 15, 2017, 02:41:35 AM
Welcome!!!!

;D
Title: Re: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Pocketcoins on March 15, 2017, 08:08:48 AM
Welcome
Title: Re: Welcome felinfoel to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Erik on March 16, 2017, 10:39:42 AM
Welcome to our Castle  :)