Join me in welcoming SilverFan to the New Castle KOTCT Forum! Please take just a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself and what your collecting passions are. We are all adults and do our best to maintain an adult atmosphere.
As a member, you are going to get to know many great members from around the world who are all ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well. Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle KOTCT site.
In closing, please take the time to complete your profile information. It's this little bit of info that helps us better get to know you.
Again, I extend my wand in welcoming SilverFan to The Knights of the Coin Table and Castle KOTCT Members Forum!
Merlin
Welcome
Welcome :)
Thank you for the warm welcome. As my screen name suggests, I collect any coins that are silver. I especially like Peace dollars and silver crowns, as well as silver bullion issues such as Libertads, Britannias, 5 oz ATBs, and ASEs. I also have a growing collection of Daniel Carr overstrikes, medals and token as well.
Welcome SilverFan ! An image of the first 2007 KOTCT medal is posted in your honor....
Hi SilverFan! Welcome to Castle KOTCT!