CASTLE KOTCT

News & Notices => Admin & Moderator Notices => Topic started by: TKO on January 22, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

Title: Our Website
Post by: TKO on January 22, 2018, 08:29:23 PM
I just wanted everyone to know that the maintenance on the site is complete.

I began by fixing and cleaning our database. Then I restored Topics, Posts, Members and a program feature we all came to use frequently.

The feature is our old Facebook style chat box. Look for it in it's normal screen position in the bottom right hand corner. Also, when you thanked someone the little green checkmark has been fixed.

Everything about he site is a fresh new install. This contains information dating back to the very first day online.

Lastly, since this is a new install I need everyone to let me know if anything odd is going on. I know that when the system went live with our data, the part that controls the use of character sets changed and some of the BBCode as well. All of this can be easily taken care of one at a time as they are discovered.

TKO