CASTLE KOTCT

Member Administration => Members Welcome & Introductions => Topic started by: TwoShadows on March 12, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

Title: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: TwoShadows on March 12, 2018, 06:59:42 PM
I guess this is the second time I can say "I am Back!"  I was hacked in December and had to close all my personal accounts and developed computer issues right after that event. Now, 3 months later I am back online and looking forward to catching up! Will take a bit as my email accounts have nearly 2,000 emails which need to be deleted and a few read! Hopefully this time I get to stay for a while.
Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: Merlin on March 12, 2018, 08:39:39 PM
Welcome back Terry.

It is a bugger whwn you get hacked, hope you have a good security pack like Btdefender now.

Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: Humpybong on March 12, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

I agree with Merlin....welcome back.

Yes must have a security suite like Bitdefender or Kaspersky to keep you safe.
Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: Triggersmob on March 13, 2018, 04:33:41 AM
Welcome back Terry, I have been concerned about you.
You disappeared so quickly and I couldn't find a trace of
you anywhere. Nice to see you back. :)
Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: Pocketcoins on March 13, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
Missed you Terry. :) Wasn't too worried though, stray dogs, children, Terry's always pop back up sooner or later. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: Paint Your Wagon on March 13, 2018, 01:07:17 PM
I am happy you are back

You need a good antivirus and firewall
I use Norton
Also the last 12 months I had to recover my computer three times with a ghost image
I make every day
I keep images of the last 21 days and they have saved me many times
Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: TwoShadows on March 20, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
Guess I should also add that, after my retirement from full time work, I accepted a position of Associate Dealer in my local coin shop (20 miles away) in Columbus, Indiana. I can say it is pure heaven being on the front lines of something that you have done all your life. I buy and sell gold and silver, document all sales and inventory and handle every coin that come into the shop as it must cross my desk! I am very well paid and well fed every day! Best job I have ever had and I do hope I can live another 20 years to fully enjoy what coin collecting all my life has now given to me!
Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: Triggersmob on March 21, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
So glad to hear you are enjoying life Terry. :)
Now, how is that second book going?
Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: TwoShadows on March 21, 2018, 08:12:46 PM
As soon as I get this new computer up and running and the bugs kicked out I will upload the book to finish the last chapter. I just want it done as bad as you do! lol
Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: RenaL on March 22, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
Quote from: Twoshadows on March 20, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
Guess I should also add that, after my retirement from full time work, I accepted a position of Associate Dealer in my local coin shop (20 miles away) in Columbus, Indiana. I can say it is pure heaven being on the front lines of something that you have done all your life. I buy and sell gold and silver, document all sales and inventory and handle every coin that come into the shop as it must cross my desk! I am very well paid and well fed every day! Best job I have ever had and I do hope I can live another 20 years to fully enjoy what coin collecting all my life has now given to me!

Kudos Terry,
Looks like you have landed on the dream job of everyone here.
Title: Re: Back again, FINALLY!
Post by: Kena on March 24, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
Nice to have you back.