Mr Squiggle was an Aust Kid's TV program. As a clown, it drew pictures. The set consists of 4 $2 Coins 3 x $1 coins and a 2019 One Cent, For $15 not a bank buster.
The $2 coins are also being released into circulation through Woolworths supermarkets, One coin per week.
I have the first three, one still to be released next week.
How about giving us a picture of the obverse!
I haven't taken a picture of that.
It's just the normal Queen's Head.
The new image is only on the $1 coins.
Yes...but some knights may like to see it in case they have not seen it before.
Maybee you should do bothe so that they can compare.
I don't have any of the new coins to take a pictures of,
but anyone that is interested can check this website.
It's interactive, so just drag the arrow left or right to
see the new and old effigies.
http://agaunews.com/australia-says-goodbye-to-the-broadley-effigy-of-qeii-with-the-debut-of-the-new-jody-clark-portrait/
Here's the last of the $2 coins...