(http://kotct2017.knightsofthecointable.com/tower9z2.png)
Join me in welcoming JA Worley to Castle KOTCT! Could I please ask you to take a moment and tell us a little about yourself and what your collecting passions are.
As a member, you are going to get to know many great people from around the world. All are ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well.
We have many useful features for you to use and to take advantage of. Especially our Auctions and Gallery features. They're new and at your disposal to store images under your personal account.
Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle.
One last thing though very important, please take the time to complete your profile information. It only take a few minutes and it's this little bit of info that helps us get to know you better and also gives us vital contact info for special announcement's and notifications.
Also, save this link ( http://www.knightsofthecointable.com ) to be certain you arrive at the right place every time you visit the Castle.
Again, I extend my all powerful wand in welcoming JA Worley as the newest Member to the Knights of the Coin Table / Castle KOTCT Members Forum!
(http://kotct2017.knightsofthecointable.com/merlin1.png)Merlin
Hi JA Worley, Welcome to the KOTCT Castle! ;D
Welcome!!!
8)
Thank you all for the warm welcome and to Kittle¢oins for bringing me here. I have been collecting coins for many years, but have recently become much more devoted to the hobby. I occasionally get distracted by research in other areas (I'm working on a doctoral degree in music in New York City). I still find the time to enjoy my collection of various US and world coins. I quite enjoy searching all coins for errors and varieties.
Thanks again!
JA Worley
Welcome JA Worley. Feel free to start some threads and show us those world coins. :)