CASTLE KOTCT

Member Administration => Members Welcome & Introductions => Topic started by: Merlin on September 18, 2020, 04:34:40 PM

Title: Welcome ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Merlin on September 18, 2020, 04:34:40 PM
(http://kotct2017.knightsofthecointable.com/tower9z2.png)

Join me in welcoming ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT! Could I please ask you to take a moment and tell us a little about yourself and what your collecting passions are.

As a member, you are going to get to know many great people from around the world. All are ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well.

We have many useful features for you to use and to take advantage of. Especially our Auctions and Gallery features. They're new and  at your disposal to store images under your personal account.

Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle.

One last thing though very important, please take the time to complete your profile information. It only take a few minutes and it's this little bit of info that helps us get to know you better and also gives us vital contact info for special announcement's and notifications.

Also, save this link ( http://www.knightsofthecointable.com ) to be certain you arrive at the right place every time you visit the Castle.

Again, I extend my all powerful wand in welcoming ZoidMeister as the newest Member to the Knights of the Coin Table / Castle KOTCT Members Forum!

(http://kotct2017.knightsofthecointable.com/merlin1.png)Merlin
Title: Re: Welcome ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Humpybong on September 18, 2020, 04:40:07 PM
Welcome to the Knights Castle.

Bit empty at the moment many members are worried about COVID so they do not visit.

Enjoy
Title: Re: Welcome ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Nevol on September 18, 2020, 06:01:54 PM
Hi ZoidMeister, Welcome to the KOTCT Castle!;D
Title: Re: Welcome ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: ZoidMeister on September 18, 2020, 11:00:10 PM
(//)

Greetings Fellow Knights,

Firstly, thanks for leaving the gates unlocked, the drawbridge down, and for the welcomes thus far.  I think you will find that Zoid is not your typical forum member. 

I am unfamiliar with this version of forum software, so it might take me a few days for me to get the 'lay of the land,' if you will.  I was invited to join by a member I believe you know as 'HootOwl.' so if there is any reticence after I have been here a while, blame him.

My collecting passions were driven by obsolete US type coins in my youth.  I have been absent from the numismatic battle field for many a decade.  I return to educate myself on the current state of the hobby, learn about things that were non-existent in my youth (TPGS's), and to get a feel on how best to begin parting with the treasures accumulated over the past three generations of my families history.

I'm also here to have fun, entertain, and be entertained.

One unfortunate event that has transpired since my return to the numismatics field of battle is that I have been smitten anew with a different kind of collecting passion, and hence yet ANOTHER reason that I have joined your ranks.

I have been VERY recently introduced to the artistic creations on one Daniel Carr.  'Smitten' might be the biggest understatement of the year.  I am here to learn, discuss, and swap for his creations.  I am sure there are more, I just haven't discovered them yet.

Things I need to learn about THIS forum:

Well, that's all I have for my 'introductory' post.  It's late here and past my coma horizon . . . . .

Zoid

Title: Re: Welcome ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Triggersmob on September 18, 2020, 11:41:07 PM
Hi Zoid, Welcome to KOTCT. :)
Title: Re: Welcome ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: HOOT Owl on September 19, 2020, 07:05:36 AM
 8) ...Howdy.
Title: Re: Welcome ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Midnite on September 20, 2020, 03:02:40 AM
Welcome to the club
Title: Re: Welcome ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: Cheezhed on September 20, 2020, 12:42:45 PM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Welcome ZoidMeister to Castle KOTCT!
Post by: AuldFartte on December 12, 2020, 12:17:31 PM
You were kind enough to welcome me, ZoidMeister, so now it's my turn to welcome you to the Castle!  ;D
I still haven't figured out things around here either. It looks like the site has changed a bit since I was here years ago.