CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Coins => Topic started by: Dwhiz on October 29, 2021, 03:45:51 AM

Title: 2021 Morgan & Peace dollars
Post by: Dwhiz on October 29, 2021, 03:45:51 AM
Well the mint is finally shipping these. I just wanted 1 of each and they arrived.
Title: Re: 2021 Morgan & Peace dollars
Post by: Dwhiz on October 29, 2021, 03:46:56 AM
and here's the Morgan
Title: Intaglio Mint
Post by: Dwhiz on May 25, 2022, 03:34:41 AM
I see nothing has been posted here since my last post in Oct. 2021
So I thought I would show some items I purchased from the Intaglio Mint.
How do you post more than 1 image?
Title: Intaglio Mint
Post by: Dwhiz on May 25, 2022, 03:38:49 AM
I found the answer to my question.
Title: Re: 2021 Morgan & Peace dollars
Post by: AdamL on June 14, 2022, 09:19:13 PM
Those are some pretty cool pieces from Intango.
Title: Re: 2021 Morgan & Peace dollars
Post by: Turtle on June 16, 2022, 10:21:13 AM
Quote from: Dwhiz on October 29, 2021, 03:46:56 AM
and here's the Morgan
Love’em‼️‼️👍👍🎯👀‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️