CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Coins => Topic started by: Dwhiz on May 26, 2022, 04:02:21 PM

Title: 1897 Morgan Dollar
Post by: Dwhiz on May 26, 2022, 04:02:21 PM
1897 Morgan Dollar MS 64 NGC
Title: Re: 1897 Morgan Dollar
Post by: Humpybong on May 27, 2022, 01:57:30 AM

VERY nice coin!
Title: Re: 1897 Morgan Dollar
Post by: Redlock on May 29, 2022, 01:00:02 AM
Great coin. Congrats!
Title: Re: 1897 Morgan Dollar
Post by: Cheezhed on June 01, 2022, 11:40:59 AM
Love it. I would guess it would CAC.
Title: Re: 1897 Morgan Dollar
Post by: Turtle on June 09, 2022, 10:38:32 AM
Quote from: Dwhiz on May 26, 2022, 04:02:21 PM
1897 Morgan Dollar MS 64 NGC
Looks better than a 64‼️‼️👍👀‼️‼️🎯‼️‼️
Title: Re: 1897 Morgan Dollar
Post by: AdamL on June 14, 2022, 09:23:39 PM
I also think it looks better than a 64.
Here's one of my MS64 Morgans, just for fun. I'm collecting Morgans, mostly graded MS64, as a side project. Silver dollar prices are up so much, I can't bring myself to buy and 65's and 66's when I am trying to stay somewhat focused on other areas.