CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Coins => Topic started by: Dwhiz on August 16, 2023, 04:33:27 PM

Title: Proof 2023 Peace & Morgan Dollars
Post by: Dwhiz on August 16, 2023, 04:33:27 PM
They sure look nice.
Title: Re: Proof 2023 Peace & Morgan Dollars
Post by: Cheezhed on August 16, 2023, 04:43:10 PM
I got mine as well. I'm trying but I'm just not a fan of the modern laser frosted finish on any of the modern proof coins.
Title: Re: Proof 2023 Peace & Morgan Dollars
Post by: Dwhiz on September 30, 2023, 05:17:54 AM
Now graded
Title: Re: Proof 2023 Peace & Morgan Dollars
Post by: Redlock on October 01, 2023, 01:14:51 AM
Congrats on the PF69 grade.

I have to admit though that I am not a fan of these plastic coffins for coins and banknotes. And yes, I do understand that graded coins and banknotes sell much better and for better (=higher) prices than ungraded coins/banknotes, especially in the USA.