CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => U.S. Coins => Topic started by: Cheezhed on October 18, 2024, 10:40:21 AM

Title: 2024 Flowing Hair Dollar (Medal)
Post by: Cheezhed on October 18, 2024, 10:40:21 AM
Did anyone get one of these? Is there any interest? I got one first day of availability.
Title: Re: 2024 Flowing Hair Dollar (Medal)
Post by: Triggersmob on October 18, 2024, 07:48:53 PM
Not me.
Title: Re: 2024 Flowing Hair Dollar (Medal)
Post by: Oih82w8 on October 24, 2024, 08:11:50 PM
They look nice, but my slush fund leads me into another direction.
Title: Re: 2024 Flowing Hair Dollar (Medal)
Post by: Turtle on October 25, 2024, 08:21:59 PM
That one got past me.......... Dan's are rarer‼️
Title: Re: 2024 Flowing Hair Dollar (Medal)
Post by: Dwhiz on December 16, 2024, 04:35:46 PM
I bought one and sent it off.
Plus I bought some others
Title: Re: 2024 Flowing Hair Dollar (Medal)
Post by: Humpybong on January 07, 2025, 05:42:14 AM
Very nice Whiz