CASTLE KOTCT

Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Member Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes => Australian Coins => Topic started by: jens coins on August 25, 2026, 01:41:36 AM

Title: Australia 2026 $1 6 Mob of Roos
Post by: jens coins on August 25, 2026, 01:41:36 AM
I received a 2026 $1 6 MOR in my change from Aldi today. My first one in change.
Title: Re: Australia 2026 $1 6 Mob of Roos
Post by: Triggersmob on August 25, 2026, 03:44:44 AM
Well done Jen. I found a roll of them in the till at work recently.
(https://kotct.com/gallery/0/746-8021-2026Australia1-6Kangaroos.jpeg)
Title: Re: Australia 2026 $1 6 Mob of Roos
Post by: gweidion on August 25, 2026, 05:57:59 AM
I picked up a couple of 20 coin bags from eBag. Bit disgusted that I couldn't just get some at the bank but over paid $13 over face value so I could live with it. There SHOULD be no shortage of these this year as a "one off".
I'll be interested to see where they stuff the 7th roo in, in 2036. 
Title: Re: Australia 2026 $1 6 Mob of Roos
Post by: Triggersmob on August 25, 2026, 03:41:05 PM
Quote from: gweidion on August 25, 2026, 05:57:59 AMI'll be interested to see where they stuff the 7th roo in, in 2036. 
In the pouch.  ;D
Title: Re: Australia 2026 $1 6 Mob of Roos
Post by: gweidion on August 26, 2026, 04:46:08 AM
Quote from: Triggersmob on August 25, 2026, 03:41:05 PM
Quote from: gweidion on August 25, 2026, 05:57:59 AMI'll be interested to see where they stuff the 7th roo in, in 2036. 
In the pouch.  ;D

Of course, how obvious.
Title: Re: Australia 2026 $1 6 Mob of Roos
Post by: Mister T on October 07, 2026, 07:39:15 PM
I've had a few in change now, all in reasonable condition so far.
Title: Re: Australia 2026 $1 6 Mob of Roos
Post by: gweidion on October 09, 2026, 07:48:12 AM
Seems to be heaps here in Brisbane. I kept the best three and dropped 14 in the coin machine at Scumcorp.
Title: Re: Australia 2026 $1 6 Mob of Roos
Post by: Triggersmob on October 09, 2026, 06:15:07 PM
Yes, readily available here in Perth too.