Second Europewide commem

Started by Paint Your Wagon, February 03, 2008, 08:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paint Your Wagon

Since there is gold to win I voted for the design of the second Europe wide commem
I did not like any of the designs so I voted for number 1 as the least silly

http://www.eubusiness.com/news-eu/1201887122.48

Put your mouse on the question mark and it will show the coin

http://eurodesigncontest.eu/index.cfm?lang=en
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

TwoShadows

I assume this will be a circulating $2 commemorative? I try to keep up with them but have faltered a bit in the last year. Work keeps getting in the way of my fun. ;D
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Paint Your Wagon

Believe it or not but the contest closed and the stickman neandertal figure of nr 2 two won the contest in an exceptional voting sprint
I only voted to get a chance at winning the gold so I only know it will be the second commem issued in all countries and I do not know it will be a circulating commem in any or all countries
Sorry
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

scottishmoney

I don't like any of the designs. :'(

Paint Your Wagon

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way