Maccas or Renniks for Aussie coins - REOPENED

Started by LordPercy, June 15, 2008, 04:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LordPercy

Has anyone got an old (not too old) Maccas or Renniks that they would like to sell?

Added 20 June 2008:
Special thanks to Muckeye and Humpybong who have very kindly offered to supply me with both Maccas and Renniks!

Muckeye

Hi Greg,
Posted today, hopefully a fast "Eastern Grey" from Nanango.
Two days at a guess.
regards.
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Humpybong


Greg....Rennicks is on its way to you as well.....posted yesterday
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

LordPercy

Hey Muckeye,
I need that special address for the "protege".
Perc

LordPercy


CoinCrusader42

Allow me to put my own request in this thread.

I have the 13th edition of McDonald's, soft cover.

I would like a more recent edition.

Is there anyone who buys a yearly copy, and would care to sell me something more recent than the 13th edition?

:) :) :) :)


tyjulie


Muckeye

Hi Gary,
I'm sorry but my  last (14th) copy went to Lord Percy earlier this week.
However I'm sure you wont have any trouble finding another doner.
Most of the Oz collectors I know seem to buy a new one each year.
Good luck.
regards,
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Tobyle

Coincrusader, I do have a 14th edition which has been loaned out - if I can get it back before someone else comes up with one, you can have that one.

Humpybong



Gary....I have a 14th edition you can have........or if you wait a couple of months the price of the 15th edition should come down in anticipation of the 16th edition coming out in December (we hope).

Let me know your decision.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

CoinCrusader42

Thanks to sll of you.

you are most generous people.

The "wait for a while" might be the best option, simply because we are taking a trip to NYC and then back west and down south to Phoenix to watch our daughter graduate,

Will be gone several days, and then will take a while to get back up to speed on things.

So, a short wait might be just the right thing to do.

Again, thanks to all of you.

:D :D :D :D

Humpybong


No problem....just let me know later if you want me to send you the 14th edition.

Good luck getting a cheaper 15th edition........already cheaper here by a couple of dollars
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"