1943 Walker...

Started by AdamL, July 19, 2008, 09:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AdamL

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

tiddyathome


Triggersmob

That's sure is a beauty and nice photography too.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

justabeginner

In the holidays, all I will do is post a trade for these beauties. :D

AdamL

Quote from: triggersmob on July 20, 2008, 03:36:30 AM
That's sure is a beauty and nice photography too.



Thanks. And I didn't even capture the blast white luster on her.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

S.George

 :D

Sir AdamL:
Liberty Half is the most beautiful coin in U.S.series.  Your's is very beautiful.   Please try to complete the set.
Sincerely
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

AdamL

I'm working on it, slowly. I've got about 20 so far though.
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

CoinCrusader42

I also have started the set, but doubt it will ever be completed.

:) :) :) :)

S.George

Quote from: CoinCrusader42 on July 21, 2008, 11:59:39 PM
I also have started the set, but doubt it will ever be completed.

:D

Sir Coincrusader42:
When I was able to complete, you can kindly do that please.   Just remember the distance, thefts done by thieves in Foreign Post , criminals in Customs etc.,
I have started Barber Halves and got around 30 or so.   Heartfelt thanks goes to Sir Goose who has sent 5 different Barber Halves.
Ms.Kitty has kindly helped me with 1914-P, THE LOWEST MINTAGE in the series.
Barber Half is also one of the most Beautiful coin of U.S.
Sincerely
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G