Trade Chinese circulations coins

Started by dannyrox, November 20, 2009, 09:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dannyrox

I could offer China 8 different coins : Fen 1,2,5   Jiao 1,5   Yuan: 1,  please contact me if you were interested!

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

dannyrox

hi, Steve:
I got your list, thanks! but I did not find coins what I want, but thank you anyway! by the way, could you find Australia Ocean series 2008 coins ?

Triggersmob

I just checked the Perth mint website and all are sold out, except the Seahorse. So I would have to try the coin shops.
Are you in need of all of them? They were $14.95 each when issued, not sure what they will be now.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

dannyrox

Thanks Steve:
I am looking for this series for a friend of mine, I will send full 3 sets Olympic games to you against cost, do you think that will be enough or not? thanks!

Triggersmob

Danny, I have no idea of the value of the Olympic games coins. Are they a circulating coin?
I have sent an e-mail to a couple of coin store, just waiting on replies now.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

dannyrox

Hi, Steve:
they are not circulating coins, only commemorative coins, total 8 different, face value 1 yuan each, but dealer sell them RMB 160 Yuan ( about US$23.00)

Triggersmob

Is that 160 Yuan per coin or per set?

Just checking also, you said 2008 Ocean coins, but it appears they are only 2006 & 2007.
Is these that you are after?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

dannyrox

Ok, How much the series 2006 and 2007?

Triggersmob

They were issued at $14.95 each, but in the latest catalogue they are going for $20 each.
I'm still waiting on replies to my e-mails from the coin stores.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260