Ides of August Secret Buddy Exchange! Enrollment now Closed!

Started by ElleKitty, June 23, 2008, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LordPercy

Hey that's great to hear! I've had a few problems with receiving mail lately so this news comes as an unexpected surprise. Thanks Greg!

GregK

Thanks Miss Kitty/ Lord Percy,  I don't why people make a virius just to be Malicious.  I had three spyware killers and one top line anti-virius systems running, but it got through

LordPercy

Well that was worth waiting for! I received my gift today from gregk. Two absolutely fantastic uncirculated $1 aussie coins. The first is the 2001 90 year anniversary of the RAN and the second is the 2005 "G" mintmark Gallipoli coin. Both have very low mintages and are valued at far too much for this little exchange. (The navy coin regularly gets bids of over $50 on Ebay) You have been very generous Greg. Very much appreciated. Thanks!

Muckeye

A very generous and valuable gift Greg, you are to be commended.
Viva the 'Spirit of Knighthood'. We grow with each passing month.
I got such a gift myself from a knight/ess who still remains unknown.
regards,
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

scottishmoney

Do we hae any Knight which have not accumulated booty yet? :'(

ElleKitty

According to my list, which is probably not correct:

The following participants have NOT received their packets;

Nevol, CoinCrusader, and Tiddyathome.

The following participants HAVE received their packets and posted arrival;

Scottishmoney, Arthrene, Humpy, Triggersmob, Tobyle, JAB, Goose, GregK, LordPercy, KurtS, Muckeye & Gizmo, and me (Kitty).


If this is incorrect please let me know.  I'd love to wrap this up with 100% participant satisfaction.
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

CoinCrusader42

My buddy received my gift, and I received a very nice gift as well.

So, from my perspective, this went very well.

Secret Santa next!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Triggersmob

Kitty,
Nevol posted on the previous page that she had received her gift.
Tiddyathome posted on page 4 that she had received hers.
Therefore I guess that's a wrap. Job well done.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ElleKitty

Hurray!  Don't know about well done, but the job is done.  That was an interesting experience!

And it's probably time to start it all again?
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)