Need info and help

Started by Paint Your Wagon, October 17, 2008, 06:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paint Your Wagon

I got three Lunar one ounce gold coins in square original capsules .
There is no extra collector value in the square capsules but they do not fit in standard boxes made for round capsules
I found on a German forum square capsules were used during the ninetees ( up to the limit of 30 000 per design you can have a square or a round original capsule it seems depending on the striking time )
Is it possible to buy the original round capsules that were used later on ?
If so who is selling them
Thank you fellow knights down under  ;)
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way