Thanks Yass!!

Started by CoinCrusader42, December 03, 2008, 10:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoinCrusader42

Another example of how many good and caring people make up our KOTCT forum!

In a recent gift package from another member, I found that the Aussie Scout Dollar had been lost.

Realizing that, Yass not only sent me the coin, but a whole roll of them!  In today's mail.

I will put one in my Dansco Album, one on display in my office, and several of the rest I plan to give to young collectors, starting with our grandkids.

Thanks so much Yass.  As time passes, I'll re-pay your kindness.

:) :) :) :)

Yass

You are most welcome.  I hope the new collectors enjoy them.

RgGoodie

For those of you that have not met Yass or had dealings with him.

He is one of the most reliable hard working coin collectors I have met

The preceding was not a paid announcement  :D
rggoodie
"catch em doing something right"

CoinCrusader42

I just want to agree with Richard.

Yass is a real credit to this, or any other forum.

:) :) :) :)

CoinCrusader42

I should also add that the kids (YNs) who have received them so far have really enjoyed and appreciated them.

:) :) :) :)

Yass

Thank you for the kind words. However, there are many within this forum who can have the same said about them.

I still have one more roll of Scout dollars that I haven't opened yet.  From an error collectors point of view they were very disappointing. I didn't find one with a cud or doubling, but I did manage to put a few Choice Unc away. So, if you need another roll, its yours.

PM if you want them, otherwise I will simply crack the roll open in the vain hope of finding an error, and then simply spend them.

P.S. Cheque is in the mail, Richard  ;D