From Artwork to coin or medal

Started by Paint Your Wagon, March 28, 2008, 09:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paint Your Wagon

Beautifull series

I have the book by Anderson but only remember the ugly ducklin and the girl with the "matches"

I also have the Grimm Brothers book
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

Mozart Opera the Magic Flute

I just got Friedberg goldcoins 2002 and this coin and am allready disappointed
Better quality of pictures but less complete then Krause
Quotes this coin at 38% over melt
Well I got it at 2% over melt
Does not even mention San Marino sets and at least Krause has SOME
Does not have the piedfort and teststrikes I got either
I guess I now have to buy a French catalogue

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Yass

Quote from: Paint Your Wagon on June 02, 2008, 12:13:46 PM
I had to study the Flemish and Dutch masters
He reminded me of Breughel
Paintings crowded with little people

Garden


Where's Wally?

Paint Your Wagon

Sorry Yass
I don't understand the question but I sense there must be a joke in there . Crocodille Dundee's Wally ?
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Yass

Quote from: Paint Your Wagon on February 03, 2009, 05:56:31 AM
Sorry Yass
I don't understand the question but I sense there must be a joke in there . Crocodille Dundee's Wally ?

PYW,
The Breughel (?) painting was crowded with little people.

Where's Wally? is a series of children's books created by the British illustrator Martin Handford. The goal is to find a certain man, Wally, in a busy picture full of people. Wally dresses in a red and white hooped shirt and shellfish hat, carries a wooden walking stick, and wears glasses. He is always losing things, including books, camping equipment and even his shoes, and viewers are invited to spot these items in the illustrations as well.

The books consist of a series of complex full-page illustrated pictures of hundreds of tiny people doing various things. The purpose is to find Wally among the group, which can be difficult as he is always well hidden.

Paint Your Wagon

Thanks Yass for explaining
Belgium and France have worldfamous stripdesigners so Wally did not make it to Belgium .
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way