Older Lincoln cents for trade

Started by KurtS, September 24, 2008, 01:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KurtS

I have a lot of older Lincoln cents from 1912-29 that I'm willing to trade.
I would trade these for Australia predecimals or pre-1950 coins from the following countries: Iceland, Norway, Finland, Canada, Mexico. I may also be interested in other older European or African coins from the colonial period.

If you'd like any of these, let me know and I'll arrange a shot of a group.  :) The condition ranges from Good to Fine.

I have several for every date listed below--all are Philadelphia mint unless specified
1912
1913
1915
1916
1917
1917-D traded w/Steve
1918
1920
1923
1924
1925
1926
1927
1928
1929

Nevol

I'm interested in 1912, 1913 & 1923.  I could send you 3 different Aussie ha'pennies in exchange.  Do you know which ones you're missing?
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

KurtS

Wow...that's a nice offer!  :)  I'm happy to include a few more for 3 ha'pennies.
Let me look through my dates and see what I'm missing (besides the obvious ones, lol).

Triggersmob

Kurt, I would like to have the 1917D and the 1924.

PM sent
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

KurtS

You get the 1917-D and 1924!  :)
I didn't see the PM yet...will wait.

KurtS

Nancy,
I've taken an inventory of the halfpennies I currently have. If it's on the list below, I still need it.  :) Thanks!
1911
1912H
1914
1914H
1916-I
1917-I
1918-I
1919
1920
1923 (obviously, lol)
1925-29
1931-39 T1
1940-42 (all mints)
1944
1945
1945 Y.
1947-50 (all mints)
1951 Y.
1955

Nevol

Ok Kurt, Will check my spares to see what I've got.   :)
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

LordPercy

Hi Kurt, I'm interested in your old Lincoln cents as well. I don't have any so I would like one of each if they are still available. I'll have a look through what I've got to trade and see if I have any of your posted want list.

KurtS

Hi, I just noticed your post.
I'll mark off the coins that have been since traded to Nancy and Steve.
I may have others in nicer grade too, as I'm not doing much with Lincolns except a few recent varieties.

edix

I've got several coin types from Iceland dated 1946.
Where are you located, mailingwise?

KurtS

Hi, that sounds nice--which Lincolns would you like?
I'm located in California.

edix

I've got these four Iceland available from 1946 (circulated):
1 Krona
25 Aurar
5 Aurar
1 Eyrir

The only Lincolns I need from your list are:
1912
1913
1923

Samuel Tan

Kurt,
Do you still have anything left?
Samuel Tan, So Cal

Templar



  SAMUEL--I HAVE QUITE A FEW OLD LINCOLN PENNIES-1910 TO 1970--VARIOUS GRADES--MOSTLY P AND D---A FEW S MINTS AND I HAVE SOME VERY GOOD NEWER PENNIES ALMOST UNCS--I WOULD TRADE FOR ANY OLDER U.S. COINS OR LARGE PAPER NOTES--EMAIL ME WITH A LIST OF PREFERENCES AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU.

            YOUR SERVANT--THE TEMPLAR!
                                                            E-MAIL==sandorr@aol.com
         
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Samuel Tan

Hi Templar,
Thank you for your respond.
I will try to list what I have and what I need over the long week end.
I don't have much old US coins though, I just started recently. But I have many other countries. Will show you the list of US coins, the rest will take a year. I have some large paper notes though :), but I don't know if my wife let me spend them for coins.
Samuel Tan

Templar



          JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED AND IF I CAN PROVIDE THE COINS I WILL--ALSO MENTION SOME OF THE COINS OR PAPER YOU HAVE FOR TRADE---SILVER IS ALWAYS COLLECTABLE!
   HOPE I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!

              YOUR SERVANT---THE TEMPLAR
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Samuel Tan

Hi Templar,
This is my pennies list:
KM # 132   1910         KM # 132   1923         KM # 132   1935   S
KM # 132   1910   S      KM # 132   1923   S      KM # 132   1936   D
KM # 132   1911         KM # 132   1924   D      KM # 132   1936   S
KM # 132   1911   D      KM # 132   1924   S      KM # 132   1937   D
KM # 132   1911   S      KM # 132   1925         KM # 132   1937   S
KM # 132   1912         KM # 132   1925   D      KM # 132   1938   
KM # 132   1912   D      KM # 132   1925   S      KM # 132   1938   D
KM # 132   1912   S      KM # 132   1926         KM # 132   1938   S
KM # 132   1913         KM # 132   1926   D      KM # 132   1939   D
KM # 132   1913   D      KM # 132   1926   S      KM # 132   1939   S
KM # 132   1913   S      KM # 132   1927         KM # 132   1940   
KM # 132   1914         KM # 132   1927   D      KM # 132   1940   D
KM # 132   1914   D      KM # 132   1927   S      KM # 132   1940   S
KM # 132   1914   S      KM # 132   1928   D      KM # 132   1942   D
KM # 132   1915         KM # 132   1928   S      KM # 132   1942   S
KM # 132   1915   D      KM # 132   1929         KM # 132a   1943   
KM # 132   1915   S      KM # 132   1929   D      KM # 132a   1943   D
KM # 132   1916   D      KM # 132   1929   S      KM # A1321944   D
KM # 132   1916   S      KM # 132   1930   D      KM # A1321949   D
KM # 132   1917         KM # 132   1930   S      KM # A1321949   S
KM # 132   1917   D      KM # 132   1931         KM # A1321950   S
KM # 132   1917   S      KM # 132   1931   D      KM # A1321952   
KM # 132   1918   D      KM # 132   1931   S      KM # A1321953   
KM # 132   1918   S      KM # 132   1932         KM # A1321954   
KM # 132   1919   D      KM # 132   1932   D      KM # A1321954   D
KM # 132   1919   S      KM # 132   1933         KM # A1321955   S
KM # 132   1920   D      KM # 132   1933   D      KM # A1321957   S
KM # 132   1920   S      KM # 132   1934         KM # A1321958   S
KM # 132   1921         KM # 132   1934   D      KM # 201   1960   S
KM # 132   1921   S      KM # 132   1935         KM # 201   1961   S
KM # 132   1922   D      KM # 132   1935   D      KM # 201   1962   S
I didn't expect you to fill my list, just what you have in high grade. I have numerous world coins it will take for ever to list, so please help me to narrow them down.
List me your target country, that way I could focus on them.
I actually collect coins since 1960s, but just active again recently. As I told you that I just started US coins, I just finished (non silver) Jefferson Nickel, Roosevelt Dime, Washington and State Quarters, JFK Half Dollar and will soon be pennies. Next target will be all silver prior to this dates.

I also have many world silver coins, I like to swap with US silver coins.

I only collect circulated (or near un-circulated), high grade coins, no worn out, defective, errors, polished. You will received same quality. Otherwise, I will show you the situation in photo prior to shipping. To be fair, I would like to based the value on KM catalog.
Samuel Tan

Templar


     WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO TRADE A SILVER DOLLAR OR TWO FOR A LARGE SERIES OF VERY NICE WHEAT PENNIES--MANY ON YOUR LIST I JUST GOT AND THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE NEW--FROM 1940 TO 1958---I HAVE EARLIER WHEATS BUT NOT NEARLY AS NICE--MANY OF THE ONES I JUST PICKED UP HAVE VERY BEAUTIFUL TONING---THE SILVER DOLLARS DO NOT HAVE TO BE THE HARD TO FIND DATES--JUST IN VERY GOOD SHAPE--NO RIM DAMAGE,CUTS OR HOLES--LET ME KNOW AND I WILL PUT TOGETHER A LIST FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT!

               YOUR SERVANT--THE TEMPLAR
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Samuel Tan

Templar,
Nohope never respond back to me, apparently he is not interested.
Now, I have 3 more Kennedy half Dollars are on the table, besides I have 2 Roosevelt 1964.
I don't know the value of the pennies you offer me, I leave it to you what fair is.
Samuel Tan

Templar


              ALL RIGHT SIR TAN--SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS BY E-MAIL AND I WILL SHIP THEM TO YOU AND YOU CAN MAKE THE DECISION AS WHAT YOU FEEL THEY ARE WORTH--I TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT--I AM LOOKING FOR SILVER--MAYBE YOU HAVE A SILVER DOLAR OR TWO THAT YOU FEEL IS A FAIR TRADE--I WILL INCLUDE A FEW SURPRISES--WILL A WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY EMAIL----------YOUR SERVANT---------THE TEMPLAR
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Samuel Tan

Hi Templar,
My address is:
28715 Los Alisos Boulevard
Suite 7 108
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
At this moment, I have problem with my internet connection, I have to borrow my wife's computer.
I'll catch up with you later.
Samuel Tan

Samuel Tan

Hi Templar,
I have to leave the country for business, will be back beginning of the year.
I wrote you many time to discussed with you as you previously offered me. I didn't have any answer from you. I don't want to let you hanging, since I received your coins. I have no choice and as you previously said you will accept one or two silver coins. I send you one Morgan Dollar from my collection and 1 Kennedy 1964. That's what I have and told you. The other 2 Morgans I have is not in the worse condition. I hope it will take care of you. Again thank you for your help.
Samuel Tan

Samuel Tan

OMG, I lost your address. I have to leave tonight. Please send me,
my wife will mail the coins.
Sorry,
Samuel Tan

Samuel Tan

Templar,
I still have your coins on my desk. I need your address, without it, I can't do anything.
Please respond to me.
Samuel Tan