1959 LMCs for sale

Started by nohope587, May 25, 2010, 05:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

I have a couple of nice 1959 Lincolns for sale. one has toned slightly but is a higher grade then the un-toned one I think.

Cash Checks money orders or paypal if you cover the fees.
Shipping included in Price regardless of Destination.


Coin 1 Asking $3




For those that want larger pics [:D]
http://www.mycoins.us/forum/Auctions/May2010/DSC08271L.JPG
http://www.mycoins.us/forum/Auctions/May2010/DSC08272L.JPG


Coin 2 Asking $4




For those that want larger pics [:D]
http://www.mycoins.us/forum/Auctions/May2010/DSC08274L.JPG
http://www.mycoins.us/forum/Auctions/May2010/DSC08275L.JPG


Numismedia FMV price guide may be found here
http://www.numismedia.com/fmv/pricesms/lnccntmo/prices61.shtml
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Yass

If these two 1959 cents are still available, I'm interested. Let me know.

NoHope587

Still have them both. let me know and I'll ship them out.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Yass

Sold. Expect Paypal advice for $7