8 Jefferson Nickels SOLD

Started by nohope587, June 01, 2010, 05:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

I have 8 Jefferson Nickels for sale Numismedia FMV says $4.99
Asking $3 shipped in the USA or $4 shipped world wide.
Checks USPS Money orders or Paypal if you cover fees or select Gift option.

1941S
1942S
1946S
1950
1953S
1954
1955
1959








Numismedia may be found here
http://www.numismedia.com/fmv/prices/jefnkl/pricesgd.shtml
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Triggersmob

SOLD.

Richard, can you send me your Paypal account details please.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Templar

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR JEFFERSON NICKELS........I HAVE SOME I WILL TRADE OR SELL.....LET ME KNOW WHAT DATES YOU ARE MISSING.........I HAVE QUITE A FEW DIFFERENT DATES
YOUR SERVANT AND FRIEND...........TEMPLAR
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Yass

Whoops, too late I cried. Oh well perhaps next time.  ;D

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260