Bellaire Coin Show Texas

Started by nohope587, May 22, 2010, 01:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

Show was a little less crowded than the last time I was there which was a year ago.
About 25 dealers a fair few with multiple table.
For the fist time in a number of years there was a nice selection of my favorite coins
I should have taken more money as I had to leave some very nice but expensive pieces.
Anyway here are my pickings.
Prices were all pretty close to CDN Bid no haggling needed. (I guess I am getting a reputation)







Corroded but cheap so I added it.



Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Nighthawk

Good picks Richard! Thanks for posting.   :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Templar

THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL COINS-----I WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE SOME OFF YOUR HANDS IF YOU EVER GET THE URGE TO PART WITH ANY.....MAYBE YOU HAVE A FEW DOUBLES CLUTTERING UP YOUR DESK????

YOUR FRIEND AND SERVANT.........THE TEMPLAR
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Erik

Really nice coins!!!! I like dark colored coins. They are amazing  :) :) :)
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

ElleKitty

NoHope, if you're instate next weekend, we're having a small show here in San Antonio.  If you're interested, or if anyone else is, I can get the particulars for you.   :)
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

NoHope587

I expect to be in Libya next Weekend. But on the off chance PM me the details and I am sure my wife would not object to a road trip if I am still in town.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

edix

I was at the Bellaire show on Saturday from about 9-11am, mostly telling folks about how the Greater Houston Coin Club is moving its monthly meeting location in June.
http://houstoncoinclub.org/

ElleKitty

I shall both post it here, and PM it to you then.  :D  No secrets here.


http://www.gatewaycoinclub.com/interest.htm
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)