7 Thai coins $2 shipped in the usa or $1 plus shipping WW

Started by nohope587, September 23, 2010, 04:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

For sale 7 coins from Thailand.
Asking $2 shipped in the USA or $1 plus actual shipping world wide.

Payment via check USPS MO or paypal if you cover the fees or select the gift option.

What you see is what you get
including Krause numbers Y#183, Y#84, Y#70 others uncatalogued.


Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Nighthawk

Richard, I will take them. Is cash ok? PM your address. Thanks.  :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

NoHope587

Cash is fine will also need yuor address have rebuilt my PC several times since I last sent you stuff....
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.


NoHope587

Thanks Yass I have been using the front page of Krause and the symbols don't always match..

Nighthawk  I have pm'd you twice did you get the messages?



Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

NoHope587

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Nighthawk

Yes sir, got the message. Cash is on the way. Thanks much!   :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

NoHope587

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Nighthawk

Richard, I got the coins AND the note today in the mail. THANK YOU!!!   :)  :)  :)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971