12 WL Half Dolalrs for sale

Started by nohope587, April 01, 2011, 06:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

For Sale 12 WL Half Dollars $165 Shipped in the USA
Current Melt is $163.67 So these are going for basically melt plus a fraction of the shipping costs shipping.

Checks, USPS MO, or PayPal if you cover the fees.

What you see is what you get.


Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Templar

IF THEY AREN'T TAKEN---I WILL BUY THEM----AND SEND YOU A CHECK---JUST GIVE ME THE OK..........

ATTACHED IS ONE OF MY CZECHS....
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

NoHope587

I wish I could accept but my wife pointed out from the safe end of a barrel that white slave trafficking in Texas is illegal. So it you make it a paper check instead you have a deal.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Templar

OK I WILL ABIDE BY YOUR WIFE'S REQUESTS--PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS TO SEND THE CHECK TO AND I WILL GET RIGHT ON IT..
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!