Notgeld

Started by Triggersmob, December 25, 2012, 07:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

These Notgeld notes from 1920 Austria, just arrived yesterday.
Thought I would share them with you. The seller was also kind
enough to throw in a few Chinese notes too.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins

Nice  ;D I like notgeld notes, some have an amazing art work and collar on them.

longnine009


Triggersmob

Does anyone know a good site, where I can find info on these Notgeld notes?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

longnine009


Triggersmob

Quote from: longnine009 on December 25, 2012, 06:25:08 PM
This one looks promising
http://www.notgeld.com/

Thanks 009, tried that site, but can't find them. Anyone have a catalogue, please?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nighthawk

Nice notes Steve! I think Joe might have a catalog for Notgeld I once gave to him. Check with him and see Steve!   8)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Humpybong

Quote from: triggersmob on December 25, 2012, 11:43:25 PM
Quote from: longnine009 on December 25, 2012, 06:25:08 PM
This one looks promising
http://www.notgeld.com/

Thanks 009, tried that site, but can't find them. Anyone have a catalogue, please?

Steve,

If you cannot find them, maybe they are not real.

I think you had better send them to me and I will check them out for you........ :D



Nice ones Steve.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Humpy,

I don't really collect these, but a guy on our stamp forum was selling them, so I thought I would grab them.
If you would like them, I'd gladly swap for a couple of bi-metals, if you are interested.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260