Scheduled Maintenance

Started by TKO, July 05, 2013, 09:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TKO

Since crash of September 2012 I have done a database backup at the beginning of every month. To date there are (10) sequential backups stored on the server to access if necessary. Let us all keep our fingers crossed we never need to use them.

Also, all of you need to be sure and remind Twoshadows to do the backups so their will be something to restore.

All for now...

TKO
TKO-100

Goose

Thanks for your continued upkeep of the site.....I really enjoy this site and have learned a lot.   Goose

(** Thanks Goose... I hope you like the avatar!**)

Triggersmob

Yes, thanks so much for your tireless help, Terry.
I hope you are getting better. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong


Thanks for letting us know, Terry.

Glad to have you on the job.

Hope you are feeling better.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Goose

The avatar is great.....Thanks.

Pocketcoins

Great job and good to see you on here again. Been worried about you.  :)